This episode of the Network Transformation series takes us through several key use cases and technologies including:
- vE-CPE: vE-CPE is a new way of delivering service to enterprises. From faster time to market to lower costs and vendor flexibility, vE-CPE brings a number of benefits to Comm SPs.
- Solution Brief: vE-CPE for Communications Service Providers
- vEPC: Supporting mobile data transfer from radio access to the Internet, vEPC is responsible for many key processes such as subscriber management, mobility, and session management as well as policy control and enforcement.
- Reference Architecture: Evolved Packet Core (EPC) for Communications Service Providers
- Solution Brief: vEPC for Communications Service Providers
- vGi-LAN: A virtualized Gi-LAN enables service providers to bring new mobile services to market more quickly, manage traffic, improve user experience, manage security of mobile infrastructure, and maximize ROI of new and existing services.
- Reference Architecture: Gi-LAN and Dynamic Service Function Chaining for Communications Service Providers
- Solution Brief: Gi-LAN and Dynamic Service Function Chaining for Communications Service Providers
- IMS: VoLTE utilizes IMS to deliver voice services over a converged architecture. Implementation of VoLTE coincides with the rise of NFV and IMS and offers many benefits from faster time to market for services to eliminating the need to have voice and data on separate networks.
- Reference Architecture: vIMS Control/Signaling for Communications Service Providers
- Solution Brief: vIMS for Communications Service Providers
You can find new videos in our Network Transformation series every two weeks through the end of the year on our YouTube channel.