ALTEN Calsoft Labs
ALTEN Calsoft Labs provides transformational enterprise IT and product engineering services, helping customers to become smarter, more productive, nimble and better at predicting the future. Leveraging our extensive, deep industry and business process expertise, passion for customer excellence, and proven global IT services delivery model and network - we offer best of the breed Consulting, Enterprise IT and Product Engineering services for enterprises in Healthcare, Education, ISV, Networking & Telecom, Hi-Tech, Retail, Media and Entertainment & Travel and Hospitality industries.
Since 1992, ALTEN Calsoft Labs has delivered unmatched and sustainable business value to its customers through a combination of process excellence, reusable frameworks and technology innovation and integration. With a multi-cultural and transnational talent comprising over 22,000 employees, spread across 21 countries, we bring in competitive advantage, innovative and fresh perspectives to business challenges and promote a collaborative knowledge environment.SHOW MORE
ALTEN Calsoft Labs offers a complete range of services to customers from Evaluation/PoC to solution Deployment and Operations support. Our services include:
Virtual appliance development and integration with NFV service delivery architecture
OpenStack integration, orchestration logic extensions and management framework integration
Integration and testing for Private (VMware, KVM, Xen, Hyper-V) or Public (AWS, Rackspace, Azure) cloud environments
SDN controller application development and SDN controller extensions to manage non-OpenFlow devices
Integration and staging of commercial SDN controllers
Business application integration with NFV and SDN architectures
- Understanding the Business Case for NFV
- Understanding the Use Cases & Trends of NFV
- Implementing OpenStack Cloud Platform
- Magic of SDN in Networking
- EMS Solutions
- Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) & Software-Defined Networking (SDN)
- Virtual CPE Framework
- Virtual CPE Solution
- Cloud VPN Gateway
- Virtual WLAN Controller
- Intel® DPDK Support Services
- SDN Application Development
- Virtual B-RAS Solution
- TR-069 Solution
- NFV Solution for Security Services: Developed a commercially deployed NFV solution to offer security services (SSL VPN, Firewall, content filtering, etc.) to SMEs and remote users.
- OpenStack based NFV orchestration: Developed OpenStack based NFV orchestration functions for a NFV deployment by a Tier-1 Service Provider with Northbound interface to Service Provisioning platform.
- SDN Applications Development: Developed SDN applications for various Metro Ethernet and Packet-optical Transport use cases over a leading SDN controller platform.
- SDN Controller extensions for Legacy Network Elements: Developed device adapters for third party legacy switching/routing products allowing non-OpenFlow devices to be controlled by a leading SDN Controller.
- OpenFlow Implementation for Data Center Blade Server Switch: Provided end-to-end support for OpenFlow protocol 1.0 implementation including testing and later went on to support for 1.1, 1.2 and some features of 1.3 releases.