ALTEN Calsoft Labs
ALTEN Calsoft Labs provides transformational enterprise IT and product engineering services, helping customers to become smarter, more productive, nimble and better at predicting the future. Leveraging our extensive, deep industry and business process expertise, passion for customer excellence, and proven global IT services delivery model and network - we offer Healthcare IT Consulting, Education Technology Solutions, SDN Solutions, NFV Solutions, Retail IT Solutions, DevOps Consulting Services, Cloud Computing Services, IoT Solutions and Services, RPA Solutions, Mobile App Development Services.
Since 1992, ALTEN Calsoft Labs has delivered unmatched and sustainable business value to its customers through a combination of process excellence, reusable frameworks and technology innovation and integration. With a multi-cultural and transnational talent comprising over 24,000 employees, spread across 20 countries, we bring in competitive advantage, innovative and fresh perspectives to business challenges and promote a collaborative knowledge environment.SHOW MORE
ALTEN Calsoft Labs offers a complete range of services to customers from Evaluation/PoC to solution Deployment and Operations support. Our services include:
Virtual appliance development and integration with NFV service delivery architecture OpenStack integration, orchestration logic extensions and management framework integration Integration and testing for Private (VMware, KVM, Xen, Hyper-V) or Public (AWS, Rackspace, Azure) cloud environments SDN controller, SDN application development and SDN controller extensions to manage non-OpenFlow devices for SDN DataCenter Integration and staging of commercial SDN controllers for SDN Service Providers Business application integration with NFV services and SDN architectures
- TR-069 Solution
- Virtual B-RAS Solution
- SDN Application Development
- Intel® DPDK Support Services
- Virtual WLAN Controller
- NFV DevOps
- Cloud VPN Gateway
- Virtual CPE Solution
- Virtual CPE Framework
- Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) & Software-Defined Networking (SDN)
- SDN Solutions
- NFV Solution for Security Services: Developed a commercially deployed NFV solution to offer security services (SSL VPN, Firewall, content filtering, etc.) to SMEs and remote users.
- SDN NFV OpenStack Orchestration: Developed OpenStack based NFV orchestration functions for a NFV deployment by a Tier-1 Service Provider with Northbound interface to Service Provisioning platform.
- SDN Applications Development: Developed SDN applications for various Metro Ethernet and Packet-optical Transport use cases over a leading SDN controller platform.
- OpenFlow Implementation for Data Center Blade Server Switch: Provided end-to-end support for OpenFlow protocol 1.0 implementation including testing and later went on to support for 1.1, 1.2 and some features of 1.3 releases.
- Network Intelligence with DPI: A more in -depth network intelligence with data packet inspection(DPI) is required to identify and mitigate today's emerging threats.
- Edge Router Platform Maintenance Development with Network-Virtualization: Edge Routers provide several security-focused virtualized network functions (VNFs) and the ideal gateway for cloud architectures if NFV environment is closely tied to the scalability of the physical edge routers.
- CORD Gigabit Passive Optical Network Automation: GPON is a point-to-multipoint access. Designing and developing the CORD framework using automation scripts and testing different networking protocols.