Quanta Cloud Technology (QCT) is a global data center solution provider. We combine the efficiency of hyperscale hardware with infrastructure software from a diversity of industry leaders to solve next-generation data center design and operation challenges. QCT serves cloud service providers, telecoms and enterprises running public, hybrid and private clouds.
Product lines include hyper-converged and software-defined data center solutions as well as servers, storage, switches, integrated racks with a diverse ecosystem of hardware component and software partners. QCT designs, manufactures, integrates and services cutting edge offerings via its own global network. The parent company of QCT is Quanta Computer, Inc., a Fortune Global 500 corporation.
QCT is showcasing its product portfolio of cloud, network, and 5G end-to-end solutions, under the theme “Accelerating 5G x AI Transformation: Ubiquitous Connections for A Smarter Future” at Mobile World Congress 2022.
QCT’s demonstrations include:
- Public 5G data center and cell site solutions
- Private 5G solutions
- Smart X real world applications
- QuantaGrid and QuantaEdge series of servers
Visit QCT at Booth #5E21, Hall 5, from February 28 through March 3.
QCT offers 5G end-to-end solutions spanning from cloud data center, core network, access network, edge computing, to enterprise on-premise deployment, as well as full-spectrum off-the-shelf hardware including NFVI/cloud native infrastructure, edge servers and uCPE, to drive fundamental changes in the way telco operators plan, deploy, and manage their infrastructure with greater flexibility, scalability and cost-effectiveness.
To help our customers enjoy the benefits of 5G, QCT developed OmniPOD Enterprise 5G, an ideal solution for businesses looking to transition to standalone (SA) 5G core and RAN networks, making possible a whole new range of 5G services from eMBB, mMTC, to URLLC.
- QCT Telco Product Portfolio
- QCT OmniPOD-Enterprise 5G
- Closed-Loop Automation Solution for Enhancing 5G Service Availability using Telemetry Insight
- QCT Enterprise 5G End-to-End Use Case Solution – SmartAMR
- Wind River, QCT & Intel Deliver Optimized 5G vRAN platforms
- Robin, QCT Aid MNOs in Cloud Native 5G Evolution
- QCT Validated RedHat OpenShift Platform with Enhanced Platform Awareness and Optimized Base
- QCT Validated Kubernetes Platform with Enhanced Platform Awareness
- QCT’s Intel® Select Solution for vRAN on Wind River Studio
- QCT’s Intel® Select Solutions for NFVI Forwarding Platform v2
- QCT’s Intel® Select Solution for Visual Cloud Delivery Network v2