Communications companies face many challenges today, including shifting business models, increasing demand for bandwidth, and intense competition. Network function virtualization (NFV) and software-defined networking (SDN) are revolutionizing the way services are delivered, but must be implemented the right was to be effective.
Red Hat solutions provide a secure, open foundation for NFV and SDN solutions. With Red Hat, you can reduce infrastructure complexity and costs, increase operational efficiency, and accelerate time-to-market and time-to-revenue for new product and service offerings. Additionally, Red Hat's open source technologies support the flexibility and growth you need to respond to rapidly changing industry demands now and in the future.
Red Hat, the leader in open source software, is committed to bringing the benefits of open source innovation to the communications industry. To learn more about Red Hat solutions for the communications industry, visit www.redhat.com/solutions/industry/telecom/
Red Hat solutions provide a secure, open foundation on which communications companies can build their NFV and SDN infrastructure and operations. With tight integration across the entire software stack—operating system, virtualization, middleware, and cloud platform—you get the best performance and security without interoperability concerns and testing. Red Hat's open source technologies allow you to incorporate a wide variety of partner hardware and software into your communications infrastructure.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux lays the foundation for NFV and SDN infrastructures with military-grade security and enterprise-grade reliability.
Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization provides a cost-effective virtual infrastructure that boosts virtual machine and virtual network switching performanceRed Hat JBoss Middleware provides a development environment that allows customer applications to be created and launched quickly for reduced time-to-market.
Red Hat OpenShift open source container platform based on Kubernetes
5G Private Wireless
● Solution Blueprint- Transforming the broadband Fixed-Access Network Using a Cloud-Native Approach
5G RAN/ vRAN/ FlexRAN
● Solution Brief- How Intel, Altiostar, and Red Hat are driving 5G open cloud RAN
● Webinar- Spurring innovation with open ecosystem
● Webinar- HPE 5G Lab: Round Table Discussion
● Webinar- Accelerating microservices deployment
● Solution brief- Intel Select Solutions for NFVi Red Hat Configurations
● White paper- Using vBNG for 5G and FTTH Network Demands
● Webinar- Cloud native and virtualization
Hybrid Cloud/ Multi-Cloud Cloud Native Containers
● Solution brief- Introduction a fully integrated turnkey solution from Intel and Red Hat
● Solution brief- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform on Intel Technology
● Reference architecture- Cloud-native hybrid-multicloud with NFV built using Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
● Reference architecture- Deploying Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 3.6 with container-native storage
● Reference architecture- Deploying Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform v3.11
● Podcast- CNF Certification and Vendor Validation
● Solution brief- Cloudifying the Enterprise Edge with Open-Source Components
● Solution brief- Scorecard