NFV is here and is ready to be deployed today
In partnership with Network Virtualization & SDN World, Intel Network Builders will deliver a Leadership Event where our ecosystem and broader industry can gather and explore the newest opportunities and challenges that NFV and SDN have to offer.
This Leadership Event will deliver a compelling half-day agenda and offer attendees insights on recent developments from Intel and its partner companies NFV solutions, including silicon and open source initiatives. Attendees will leave with a better understanding of Intel’s commitment to enabling an ecosystem of developers to deliver networks built on open standards as well as see a range of NFV solutions ready to deploy today. In addition, the agenda will cover how Intel is working with industry leaders and new market entrants to create flexible solutions for a broad range of applications and workloads needed in the Telco, Enterprise and Cloud markets, which are ready to be commercially deployed into mobile operator networks.
As a valuable Intel Partner, you are cordially invited to attend this event. Please register to guarantee your space.
Collaboration with Network Virtualization and SDN World
As part of the Intel Network Builders Leadership Event, Network Virtualization and SDN World is inviting Intel Partners to exhibit for FREE from 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm on 26th May. As a partner you will be provided with a 1x1 sqm, high table, power, internet etc. The session will run at the same time as a drinks reception which will be attended by all attendees from the session.
In addition to this opportunity, as an Intel partner, you will have the opportunity to extend your exhibitor presence into the main event at a discounted rate as part of an entry level sponsorship. This is outlined below:
Panel Partner + Exhibitor Benefits:
Prime location in the exhibition hall.
- The solution includes prime positioning in the adjacent event exhibition hall. It provides the ideal environment for you to demonstrate your capabilities within the community.
- 3x2 exhibit booth
- 1 Table, 2 Chairs and Power Supply
- Exhibitor's color logo and profile on the Event Website
- Exhibitor's color logo to be included in the Event Documentation
- Participation in a Panel Session (includes a speaker pass)
Pre Event Branding
- Company logo and profile to be featured on our event website as Panel partner
- Reciprocal Website Hotlink to your home page from event website
- Company Logo & link to be included on all HTML email campaign
- Logo to be included on all on site signage + event collateral as panel partner
- 3 full delegate passes
Dedicated meeting Service
- Up to 25 pre-qualified 1-2-1 meetings on sites
Dedicated mail out to universe announcing you as exhibitor
The investment for this package is $6,000. Should you be interested in this package, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please plan to arrive at least 30 minutes before the beginning of the first session in order to pick your badge.
May 26, 2015
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm (Event)
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm (Table Top Demo Drinks Reception)
The Lancaster, London
Lancaster Terrace, London W2 2TY