Extending Real-time Service Assurance with 360o Visibility to Telco Cloud
Recorded May 23 08:00 am
About this Webinar
While network service providers are keen to adopt disruptive technologies such as network function virtualization (NFV) and software defined networking (SDN) to facilitate rapid deployment of new services at improved ROI, they know they cannot afford to sacrifice service performance. Concerns arise primarily due usage of commodity hardware which are not designed for supporting real-time applications. Thus, there is the need for tools and mechanisms that can measure network service performance in a calibrated fashion can accurately measure and help correlate the optimal performance of commodity hardware and related IT infrastructure needed to deploy the services. Service Providers armed with such tools can confidently deploy their services on NFV-based environments.
Join this webinar to learn about:
- Challenges faced by telecom service providers while deploying NFV-based services.
- Understanding potential bottlenecks in NFV infrastructure.
- How to diagnose the bottlenecks and overcome them.
- How Veryx provides the needed capabilities for monitoring and visibility for delivering services using NFV infrastructure
Who should attend?
- Network Architecture teams and teams currently involved in proof-of-concepts of NFV-based architecture from Telecom Service Provider organizations.
- Network engineering teams exploring service assurance and visibility tools.
- Service activation teams and network operations teams involved in ensuring SLAs on NFV deployments.
- Application providers and system integrators designing and deploying NFV ecosystem.
- Engineering teams of equipment vendors who are developing network platforms supporting virtualization and third party virtual applications.