Hardware Load Balancers Don’t Cut It Any More – Why? What Should You Do?
Recorded Oct 04 01:00 am
About this Webinar
Enterprises are increasingly focused on driving automation with the flexibility of private and public clouds and modern application architectures. Legacy application delivery controllers (ADCs) rely on proprietary appliances with custom ASICs to meet performance requirements driving up costs without addressing next generation computing needs. Significant performance improvements achieved on Intel architecture servers now enable industry leading ADC performance on standard bare-metal servers. It is time to rethink L4 – L7 services for today’s applications.
In this webinar jointly presented by Intel and Avi Networks learn how with the right architecture, software-defined application services on standard Intel architectures deliver superior performance at the best price / performance ratio. Learn how you can finally go beyond table stakes load balancing and static hardware appliances to:
- Use Webscale IT principles and software load balancers to achieve the best performance
- Autoscale load balancers and applications on-demand with no manual intervention
- Troubleshoot gnarly application issues within a minute
- Take advantage of multi-cloud environments with central management
- Eliminate overspending on ADCs and lower your TCO by more than 70%