40G Data center switch; AS6712-32X
AS6712-32X is a 32-Port 40G QSFP+ switch with ONIE software installer. AS6712-32X embedded Broadcom Trident II 1.28Tbps and Intel Atom C2538 CPU as well as dual 110-230VAC 400W PSUs included and port-to-power airflow. AS6712-32X is 3-year Hardware Warranty.CONTACT COMPANY►
- • Cost-effective, bare-metal switch infrastructure for data center fabric.
Intel Atom C2538 CPU
- • 32 fixed x 40GbE QSFP+ switch ports in compact 1RU form factor, each supporting 40 GbE or 4 x 10 GbE via breakout cables. Maximum 24 x 40GbE QSFP+ switch ports support breakout cables.
- • Layer 2 or Layer 3 forwarding of 1.28 Tbps full duplex.
- • Supports hot/cold aisle with port-to-power and power-to-port airflow SKUs.
- • All ports on front. PSUs and fans inserted from rear.
- • Hot swappable, load-sharing redudundant AC PSUs.
- • 4+1 redundant, hot-swappable fans modules.
- • Energy Efficiency: 227 W typical power consumption under line rate traffic using 24 x passive QSFP DAC, 8 x 40GBASE-SR4.
- • Hardware switch pre-loaded with Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) for automated loading of compatible open source and commerical NOS offerings.
- • Compatible with Open Network Linux (ONL), an open-source, OCP reference NOS.
- • Compatible with Cumulus® Linux® r2.5.3 and later version from Cumulus Networks®.
- • Compatible with OpenSwitch the open-source NOS.
- • Compatible with PicOS™ r2.6.4 and later version from Pica8 Inc.
- • Compatible with Switch Light OS from Big Switch Networks and their Big Monitoring Fabric™ and Big Cloud Fabric™ SDN applications.
- • Compatible with SnapRoute FlexSwitch software.
- • Compatible with Pluribus Open Netvisor Linux V2.5 or later.