AS5512-54X 10GbE data center switch
The AS5512-54X provides full line-rate switching at Layer 2 or Layer 3 across 48 x 10GbE ports and 6 x 40GbE uplinks. The switch can be deployed either as a Top-of-Rack switch, or as part of a 10GbE or 40GbE distributed spine, forming a non-blocking folded-Clos data center fabric. ??Available in Taiwan and China only.CONTACT COMPANY►
- • Cost-effective, bare-metal switch infrastructure for data center fabric.
- • 48 x SFP+ switch ports, supporting 10GbE (DAC, 10GBASE-SR/LR) or 1GbE (1000BASE-T/SX/LX).
- • 6 x 40 QSFP switch ports, each supporting 40GbE (DAC, 40GBASE-SR4/LR4) or 4 x 10GbE (DAC or fiber breakout cable).
- • Port grouping of 4 x 10G ports into one 40G port at the physical layer for maximum bandwidth utilization, and for 300m optical reach over MMF.
- • Full line-rate Layer 2 or Layer 3 forwarding of 720 Gbps.
- • Flexible operation mode support: legacy/SDN mode and Hybrid mode
- • Support VM Switching, VXLAN and NVGRE tunneling support in hardware for network virtualization.
- • Rack mountable in standard 19" racks. Mountable in 21" Open Rack with the Open Rack Switch Adapter.
- • Supports hot/cold aisle with port-to-power and power-to-port airflow SKUs.
- • All ports on front; PSUs, fan tray on rear.
- • Hot-swappable, load sharing, redundant AC or -48 VDC PSUs. 12 VDC power input option.
- • Hot swappable 4+1 redundant fans.
- • Management: Ethernet and console RJ-45 ports; USB storage port.
- • Hardware switch pre-loaded with Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) for automated loading of compatible independent SwitchOS software.
- • Compatible with EstiNOS 2.0 and later version from EstiNet Technologies Inc.
- • CPU and memory subsystem provided on factory-pluggable internal module for flexibility – AS5512-54X SKUs with Intel™ Atom® C2538 x86 processor, to allow switch to run scripts and applications built with standard Linux tools.