AVI NETWORKS CLOUD APPLICATION DELIVERY PLATFORM
Avi Networks Cloud Application Delivery Platform (CADP), is a software-based next generation application delivery platform with integrated analytics, which provides secure, reliable and scalable network services for cloud applications. At the heart of the Avi Networks CADP is a revolutionary architecture called Hyperscale Distributed Resources Architecture –HYDRA™. Based on SDN principles, HYDRA separates the data plane from the control plane – an industry first for Application Delivery Controllers and Load Balancers.CONTACT COMPANY►
- - HYDRA Architecture Built from the ground up, a next generation, fully distributed architecture for application delivery and
analytics. Key highlights of the architecture:
• Agility via programmability, self-service and an on-demand elastic scale.
• Analytics and insights about every real-time and historic user-to-application transaction.
• Adaptive to changes in user-demand or application scale, automatically.
• Mobile access optimized – from a performance, scale and security perspective.
• Multi-cloud support for on-premise, private and public cloud deployments.
- Load Balancing Full featured application availability features for
• Protocols: TCP, UDP, HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, SPDY*
• Algorithms: Avi ServerSaver™, Least Connections, Least Load, Fastest Response, Consistent Hash,
Round Robin, and Random Selection – With Weighted Priority inbuilt into each algorithm
• Persistence: Source IP Address, HTTP Cookie, Secure Cookie
• Server Health Monitoring: Ping, TCP, UDP, HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, External Script, Passive Inline
• Content Switching based on matches against HTTP and/or TCP/IP Headers
- Security • SSL Offload
- RSA (1K/2K/3K) + Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) - SECP256R1 / SECP384R1 / SECP521R1
- Perfect Forward Secrecy (PFS)
- Strict Transport Security
• SSL server re-encryption
• IP, HTTP access control
• Policy based client redirection, tracking
• •Protocol validation
• DDoS mitigation: SYN flood, SlowLoris, SlowPOST, ICMP etc
- Acceleration • TCP Optimizations:
- TCP proxy, buffering
- TCP Multiplexing, Buffering, Connection Keep-alive, Windows Scaling, Selective
Acknowledgement, Fast Ramp,
• HTTP request and connection multiplexing
• GZIP compression
• Content caching
- Quality of Service (QoS) • Rate control of throughput and number of connections
• Ability to limit maximum number of connections on a single IP
• DSCP tagging for higher network QoS
• QoS controls across virtual services on a single Service Engine