Portwell’s CAR-5040 system platform is targeted at software defined networking (SDN) and network function virtualization (NFV) applications, as well as traditional network security applications, such as firewall, VPN, IDS/IPS, anti-spam, anti-virus, UTM and WAN, and network management applications such as Virtualized Data Center, ADC, QoS, server load balancer, wireless controller, and industrial automation control via Ethernet TCP/IP.CONTACT COMPANY►
- 2U rackmount system based on the dual Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 family and Intel C610 chipset series
- Sixteen DDR4 DIMMs, up to 2133MHz memory; flexible user interface; up to 54 ports by six swappable Portwell NIC modules and one standard NIC.
- Two standard PCIe extension slots and three onboard RJ45 ports, one of three with IPMI v2.0, and well-integrated System Thermal Monitoring function.
- Smart N+1 hot swappable fan modules support operation for another 72 hours should one CPU fan shut down
- Maximum of two 3.5 or six 2.5 SATA HDDs, one IPMI 2.0, two management ports, RJ45 console and two USB ports, smart LED design which sensors power supply/fan/OS errors, 550W~800W CRPS structural redundant power supply.
- Designed with an 85 percent field replaceable unit (FRU), including fan, power supply, NIC module and HDD tray, to provide a convenient maintenance solution.