HQ-Box2 Network / Edge server Series
Last Updated: February 03, 2022
The HQ-Box2 was designed for the (hard) Edge and networking applications. Utilizing Intel® most dense compute and connectivity SOC having integrated accelerators such as Intel® QuickAssist Technology (QAT) and Inline IPSec for superior G5 network at the Edge. Security features such as Intel® Boot Guard, Intel® SGX & Intel® TME-MT ensure better protection in hostile environments. The built in Board Management Controller is based on Aspeed most advanced AST2600 BMC enabling secure and safe remote admin and recovery.
Based on Intel® Xeon D1700 LCC Series, 4-10 Cores
3x DDR4-ECC channels, 384GB memory capacity
8x SFP+ with up to 100Gb Ethernet throughput 2x 2.5GbE(i225) 1x GbE (i210)
Fanless and rugged design for harsh environments.
AST2600 based BMC with Display Port (DP) video
- On-board storage
* M.2 NVMe + M.2 SATA + eMMC (soldered) M.2 slots have specially designed heat sink mounting points specially designed for transportation environments (Shock and vibration protected).
- PCIe Extension
* 24 lanes of PCIe for Add-on cards and SSD divided as: * 16-Lane PCIe Gen 4, can be bifurcated into 4x, 8x and 16x lanes * 8-Lane PCIe Gen 3, can be bifurcated into 4x, 8x lanes
- Storage options (in addition to the on-board storage)
* 4x M.2 NVMe (G4) or * 4 x U.3 (2.5”, 17mm, PCIe G4) + PCIe SSD AOC (8-lane, G3)
- Mixed PCIe Add-on cards and storage
* Storage :4 x U.3 (2.5”, 17mm, PCIe G4) . * Add-on: 8-Lane PCIe G3, Full height half length card.