mONE® CONVERGENCE PLATFORM
Last Updated: June 03, 2020
The Mitel mOne® Convergence Platform enables mobile operators to deploy enhanced voice, video and messaging services across any generation of mobile devices and broadband access networks. This fully virtualized software platform is 'cloud-ready'.
- -Mitel’s mOne® Convergence Platform enables solutions for the mobile operators which:
- *Provide real time communication services for mobile user communities – Voice, Video, Multimedia and social messaging for revenue generation
- *Provide network optimization – Social aggregation, voice/message routing and media delivery over IP for cost reduction
- *Provide open network interfaces to enable third party application development for new business models
- *Mobile Operators can deploy the services they want, when they want to deploy them, all on the Mitel mOne® Convergence Platform.
- -Built for Convergence
- The Mitel mOne® Convergence Platform* applications are SIP- based and comply with 3GPP, 3GPP2, IETF and Open Mobile Alliance (OMA) specifications such as Multimedia Telephony (MMTEL), OMA SIMPLE and OMA CPM. It supports industry standard interfaces to connect with existing mobile access and core networks, mobile core networks, SIP/VoIP/IMS core networks, web services via REST and LTE access networks over open-standard interfaces. The platform offers these applications with an optional, integrated IMS core network.