Red Hat Enterprise Linux Open Stack Platform
Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® OpenStack® Platform (RHEL-OSP) combines the power of Red Hat Enterprise Linux with the Red Hat's OpenStack cloud platform to deliver a scalable and secure foundation for building a private or public cloud.CONTACT COMPANY►
- Release Compatibility: Each release of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform aligns with a community release (e.g., Icehouse), including all the core and incubating projects that are associated with that community release.
- Release Compatibility: Red Hat maintains strict API compatibility, so any code developed against a particular OpenStack release will run on its corresponding Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform release.
- Enterprise-Hardened Software: Red Hat tests and certifies each OpenStack release running on Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform for broad hardware and software compatibility and performance.
- Enterprise Software Life Cycle: Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform provides a stable branch release of OpenStack and Linux that can be supported by Red Hat beyond the six-month release cycle of community OpenStack.
- Enterprise Software Life Cycle: Red Hat delivers security fixes, bug fixes, performance enhancements and even some features from future releases without disrupting production environments.
- Expansive Ecosystem: Red Hat built the world’s largest certified OpenStack partner ecosystem for Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform.
- Expansive Ecosystem: It starts with the inherited certified ecosystem of Red Hat Enterprise Linux — which includes thousands of certified servers and third-party software.
- Expansive Ecosystem: A new OpenStack specific certification program introduces partners that provide compute, storage, networking, ISV software, and services to ensure the same level of broad support and compatibility that customer’s enjoy today in the Red Hat Enterprise Linux ecosystem.
- Enterprise Management: A robust set of APIs offers customers management extensibility through the Red Hat OpenStack Cloud Infrastructure Partner Network and certified thir-party management tools.
- Enterprise Management: Additionally, Red Hat CloudForms provides enterprise management over Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform and provides configuration management, service catalog, life cycle management, monitoring and reporting, and more over Red Hat’s OpenStack infrastructure resources.
- Technology Leadership: Red Hat is a leader in both the OpenStack community and the broader Linux community, participating in thousands of critical open source projects that come together in Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform.
- Technology Leadership: Red Hat can support you better in your OpenStack deployment than any other vendor in the business.