Tech Mahindra System Integrator Services
Last Updated: June 07, 2020
Tech Mahindra, uniquely poised as the world's largest independent provider of network services to Service Providers and Product Vendors, has established credentials as the perfect partner to address current and future needs of the industry. With an array of service offerings for Communication Service Providers (CSPs), Telecom Equipment Manufacturers (TEMs) and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), Tech Mahindra is a chosen transformation partner for several leading wireline, wireless and broadband operators in Europe, Asia-Pacific and North America. Tech Mahindra provides comprehensive software frameworks and product engineering services for Software Defined Networking (SDN) and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV). Our SDN and NFV offerings help Telecom Equipment Manufacturers (TEMs), independent software vendors (ISVs) and semiconductor vendors to optimize R&D costs and accelerate time to market for innovative SDN and NFV solutions.
- Recently rolled out “Recover First, Resolve Next” Catalyst project at TM Forum (sponsors AT&T, Orange and KDDI). Tech Mahindra was project lead in partnership with IBM, HP, Cisco and Nokia
- Extensive experience in Networking, Virtualization, OSS/BSS, OpenStack EPA, and Integration
- In-house OpenStack competency in Partnership with Mirantis to address man-power requirements
- Global SI with NFV operations and expertise in all four major regions
- Tech Mahindra is building state-of-the-art SDN & NFV labs where CSPs can integrated, test and certify 3rd party VNFs and SDN Applications, thereby accelerating overall deployments
- Tech Mahindra has multi-vendor integration capabilities.