Virtual Carrier Grade NAT
Last Updated: June 07, 2020
NFWare Carrier Grade NAT (CG-NAT) is an NFV-based virtual appliance designed to provide high performance transparent address and protocol translation. Virtual CG-NAT allows service providers to extend IPv4 network connectivity and offers a variety of options for a smooth transition to IPv6.
- NFV-ready virtual appliance for standard Intel architecture and Cloud environments (e.g. OpenStack).
- Data plane acceleration enables a carrier grade performance and throughput of up to 360 Gbps
- CAPEX and OPEX savings due to lower hardware costs, improved operational efficiency and reduced energy consumption.
- High speed logging for data retention law compliance and user trackability.
- Ensured connectivity for application services via ALG modules for SIP, FTP, PPTP, RTSP, DNS and others.