Virtual Load Balancer
Last Updated: June 07, 2020
NFWare Virtual Load Balancer is a fully software load-balancing solution which provides industry highest performance and rich functionality. For high-loaded projects it allows to significantly increase speed and use less hardware. Unlike any existing software solutions NFWare has much better performance and lower latency.
- Protocols: TCP, UDP, HTTP, SOAP, RADIUS, LDAP and more
- Features: Session Persistence, DPI, Routing, SSL offload
- L7 Performance: 1.1M CPS (1TCP:1HTTP) on 4 CPU cores
- NFV-ready virtual appliance for standard Intel architecture and Cloud environments (e.g. OpenStack). Rapid and programmable deployment, upgrade and scaling.
- Data plane acceleration enables a carrier grade performance and throughput of up to 160 Gbps
- CAPEX and OPEX savings due to lower hardware costs, improved operational efficiency and reduced energy consumption.