Weaver provides a Generic VNF manager that simplifies integration by providing the operator’s global orchestrator a single unified interface to manage the lifecycle of all the VNFs on their network instead of having to integrate with separate VNFM and EMS silos. Its agnostic approach provides consistent management capability to a complex NVF ecosystem. A key feature of Weaver is how it works to upgrade software and/or configurations within the existing VM (virtual machines) instead of simply creating new VM instances. This is key to supporting efficient in-service VNF management and greatly reduces the operational time and complexity. Deployments that manage VNFs only at the VM level operate with coarse control and significant blind spots. Weaver in contrast, provides superior fine grain control and visibility over the deployed VNFs, resulting in deployment that is not only faster but also more robust and less error prone.CONTACT COMPANY►
- ETSI (European Telecoms Standard Institute) compliant generic VNF-Manager
- Provides configuration management, monitoring, recovery, VNF orchestration and lifecycle management of diverse multi domain and multi-vendor VNFs.
- Highly flexible and converged generic VNFM and EMS layer simplify the variation of lifecycle management requirements for diverse VNFs.
- Multitier architecture uses metadata descriptors to manipulate the specific VNFM lifecycle operations and EMS functions
- GUI Workflow Studio for Flow Driven VNF Lifecycle Management
- Available as free to use community edition