Intel Broadwell-DE D1508 Processor Wedge 100S-32X is a commercial product based on Facebook's Wedge100S. The Wedge 100-32X switch provides 32 QSFP28 ports that can each run at 100GbE/40GbE, or as 4 x 25 GbE/4 x 10 GbE/2 x 50 GbE through breakout cables.CONTACT COMPANY►
- • Bare-metal TOR switch for data center fabric.
Intel Broadwell-DE D1508 Processor
- • Open hardware design contributed by Facebook to Open Compute Project.
- • Compatible with 19” rack, or 21” Open Rack with Open Rack Switch Adapter
- • 32 x QSFP28 ports in compact 1RU form factor.
- • Each port supports 1 x 100 GbE/40 GbE, or 4 x 25 GbE/4 x 10 GbE/2 x 50 GbE via breakout cables.
- • Line-rate Layer 2 or Layer 3 forwarding of 3.2 Tbps full duplex.
- • Hot-swappable, load-sharing, redundant AC PSUs or 12 V DC PSUs.
- • 4+1 redundant, hot-swappable fans.
- • Front (port) to Back (power) airflow.
- • Console, management, and USB ports on switch side.
- • Hardware switch pre-loaded with Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) for automated loading of compatible open source and commerical NOS offerings.
- • Compatible with SnapRoute FlexSwitch software, a full function L2 and L3 NOS with rich APIs and analytics, accpeted by OCP.
- • Compatible with Open Network Linux (ONL), an open-source, OCP reference NOS.
- • BMC controller and OpenBMC firmware for standard system management of switch hardware functions.
- • Compatible with open-source FBOSS Agent software.