Intracom Telecom is a global telecommunication systems & solutions vendor operating for over 35 years in the market. During its nearly four decades of history, the company has successfully participated in major ICT projects worldwide and has received awards and distinctions for its technologies and work environment. Today, Intracom Telecom employs over 1,900 highly-skilled professionals and operates own R&D and production facilities. Its subsidiaries span across Europe, Russia & the CIS, the Middle East & Africa, Asia and North America.
Intracom Telecom has extensive know-how and a proven track record in the telecommunications market, serving more than 100 renowned customers in over 70 countries. The company develops and provides products, solutions and professional services primarily for fixed and mobile telecom operators, public authorities and large public and private enterprises.
Intracom Telecom strategic focus has been placed on the development of own products in the Wireless Network Systems and Telco Software areas in regions that present high growth rates while for the Services sector the company emphasizes on the regions where it has established strong presence and technical know-how.
Intracom Telecom is committed to accelerating the adoption of SDN, creating a solid foundation for NFV. As part of its ongoing roadmap to innovation in the Telco SDN/NFV domain, Intracom Telecom carries out advanced R&D activities developing products like:
- Reduces energy energy consumption od DPDK-based packet processing VNFs by thrttling their power according to their actual traffic load
- Protects high-priority services from "noisy neighbors" by carefully slicing and isolating critical hardware resources leveraging advanced hardware technologies
- Automatically discovers optimal resource configurations that deliver certain performance levels for one or more VNFs, specified by the user Infrastructure
- Increase infrastructure utilization by enabling denser VNF placement (colocation) without introducing contention and SLO violations
- Realizes autonomous service assurance leveraging AI and closed-loop control
- Delivers maximum observability both for the VNFs and the platform, by exposing rich telemetry to the user via customized dashboards
Support multiple types of VNFs: KVM Virtual Machines, native Linux applications, Docker containers, Kubernetes pods
Achieving Faster & Cheaper Wi-Fi Deployments via Virtualized Wi-Fi - Intracom Telecom’s Virtualized WiFi accelerates the deployment of WiFi network services while minimizing CapEx & OpEx and leveraging existing Access Points
Monetizing Wi-Fi Virtualization - 3 scenario about how telecom providers can leverage their existing access points networks
NFV Autonomic Policy Management - Maximizing Impact of Network Functions Virtualization
Mobile World Congress 2022
Our team of experts will gladly present you our technological innovations and discuss how they can propel your business. The solutions on display include ones for Fixed Wireless Access (FWA), microwave transmission and millimetre-wave 4G/5G fronthaul, unique ML-powered solutions for optimizing the performance & energy footprint of the 5G virtualized networks, as well as our comprehensive services & solutions portfolio for Smart & Sustainable Cities.