Varnish Software's powerful caching and edge computing technology helps the world's largest network operators and content providers build CDNs that deliver lightning-fast web and streaming experiences for vast audiences.
With ultra-low latency and high-capacity streaming capabilities, our elastically scalable edge caches help CSPs move content distribution to the edge of their networks and build services more tuned to today's critical streaming workloads. Varnish solutions unlock new CDN revenue streams for service providers while lowering TCO via optimized resource usage, reduced backhaul load, and the capacity to handle the largest audiences while keeping utilization low.
Varnish Edge Cloud
Varnish Edge Cloud is a 5G-ready virtualized CDN software solution that helps CSPs build services that harness the power of multi-access edge computing and deliver high quality video experiences to their users. Optimized for the most demanding live streaming and video-on-demand workloads across vRAN, NFVi and CDN environments, Edge Cloud is highly scalable edge caching software that unlocks the power to dynamically allocate edge compute, storage and bandwidth resources to a CDN and other functions as needed in deeply placed edge data centers. For emerging streaming use cases and immersive digital experiences, Edge Cloud provides ultra-lower latency, high capacity, optimized resource utilization and reduced backhaul, for consistently high Quality of Experience at massive scale but lower TCO.
- Press Releases Varnish Announces Integration of Edge Cloud into Intel Select Solutions for Visual Cloud Delivery Network | April 6, 2021
- White Paper: Delivering up to 500 Gbps Throughput for Next-Gen CDNs | October 20, 2021
- White Paper: Bridging the CDN Capacity Gap with Near 400 Gbps Video Delivery | July 12, 2021
- White Paper: Varnish Software and Intel - Optimizing Content Delivery Network (CDN) Performance | November 3, 2020
- Webinar: How to Build a Cloud-Native CDN and Bring Scalability to the Edge | November 16, 2020
- Solution Brief: Varnish Software, Intel and VMware - Monetizing Immersive Streaming Services with a Virtual CDN | March 3, 2021
- Solution Brief: Varnish Edge Cloud - Solution Brochure | September 29, 2020
- Factsheet: Intel, Varnish Software and VMware: a Joint vCDN Solution | October 19, 2020