NDA Training - Berlin, Germany
You are invited!
Network transformation is fueled by technical innovation, and specialized training is an essential element for developers to create fully optimized and innovative solutions on escalated timelines that meet current and emerging market needs. To support this important effort, Intel® Network Builders will be delivering a series of exclusive NDA, invite only, face-to-face trainings.
The trainings are designed to provide senior developers and engineers a hands-on opportunity with the latest cutting-edge Intel hardware and software ingredients. Instructors will also examine Intel's upcoming product roadmap and available tools and resources to help you fully optimize performance to accelerate new product development and time to market.
Do not miss this rare opportunity to work directly with Intel experts, engage with technical peers and bring the value of applicable learnings back into your organization.
This is an invite only event and each Network Builder partner/company can send up to two attendees (only). PLEASE NOTE, the lab portions of the training are very technical and attendees will be required to be meet the below requirements to attend. Are you the right person to attend?
- Technical familiarity with networking concepts like packet processing (layer 3) with DPDK or Linux.
- Familiarity with typical networking operation on Intel two-socket servers.
- Access to a laptop with admin rights and the ability to SSH/Telnet to a lab environment hosted in a remote data center (we recommend MobaXterm).
- Each attendee will be asked to bring their own laptop to the training to participate in the hands-on lab.
- Working knowledge of using command line shell (BASH) as well as a conceptual understanding of linux system administration (how to use simple commands like cd, ls, mv, mkdir, etc).
- Working knowledge of at least one Linux text editor (nano, pico, or vi/vim,) with which to edit simple scripts and text files.
Do you meet these requirements? If so then you are an ideal candidate and we hope you will consider joining others to take advantage of this exclusive training opportunity.
The Intel Network Builders Program has long established the value of a vibrant ecosystem that works together to accelerate transformation. Through its University, the program has created a trusted platform for our technical community to virtually engage with Intel's senior technologists and benefit from their guidance as solutions are developed and launched.
Intel Network Builders Ecosystem Training delivers long lasting value with:
- Agendas that are relevant to a fast learning community of professionals eager to integrate Intel® Architecture into their technical roadmaps
- Essential knowledge to bring fully optimized products to market faster
- Early access to sometimes unreleased Intel technology
- A platform for open dialogue between technology experts and peers
- An opportunity to Influence future training topics by providing direct feedback
Please register today to guarantee your spot as space is limited. For any questions please reach out to your Intel account manager or contact Lindsey Dietz.
May 23-24, 2019
9:00 am - 6:15 pm
Crowne Plaza Berlin - City Ctr Nurnberger
Nuernberger Strasse 65,
Berlin, 10787, Germany