* Click on the video to see attachments pertaining to this webinar |
As Telecommunication Service Providers adopt a cloud-native network architecture and deploy 5G networks, software-only functions such as NFVi continue to require high compute-intensive resources. Without faster processing, network performance is continually challenged. HCL and Intel® have solved these challenges. HCL NFVi Acceleration software accelerates NFVi Workloads using Intel® SmartNIC hardware to optimize 5G deployments.
In this webinar, you will learn how...
• To improve the processing of NFVi Workloads (OvS, TF- vRouter)
• HCL’s programmable acceleration can enhance the performance for 5G and NFVi
• Intel® SmartNIC enables programmable acceleration and saves cost
• HCLNFV Acceleration software products achieve a 6X increase in throughput and 5X lower latency than software only VNF functions
- Geetha Jayagopi, PLM & Strategic Planner for Wireline & NFV Business Division, Intel
- Shashikiran Mahalank, Director, Product Management, HCL
- Nick Davey, Product Manager – Cloud and SDN, Juniper Networks