The great transformation that Covid–19 brought in 2020–21 influenced all essential aspects of personal life: how we shop, how we consume, how we entertain, and, of course, how we get medical care. Governmental restrictions for public activities and everyday routines sparked development of new tools and solutions to meet the demand for medical consultations.
In this session you will learn about how we initiated and made one of these tools, the telemedicine platform Curamedon. We will present challenges we faced and solutions we implemented to meet the platform market demand and initial design.
- Security of medical data storage and exchange of documents
- Stable 1-to-many video calls in HD with up to 20 simultaneous participants using Intel® Xeon® Processors
- Web technologies, integrations, and applications (including Intel® Smart Edge Open for Developers) we combined in out-of-the-box white-label solution to any medical clinic
- Development and launch the telemedicine platform for the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg (eSanté case study)
- Elena Bolshakova, Product Manager (Curamedon), GCore