Engagement / Ecosystem Webinars / vRAN with More Workloads, Less Overhead with Intel and Wind River Optimizations
vRAN with More Workloads, Less Overhead with Intel and Wind River Optimizations
Jeff Gowan, Product Line Marketing Manager, Wind River and Babak Sar-Ashki, Sr. Cloud Solutions Architect, Wind River
Apr 11 2023 | 32 mins
Virtual and Open RAN promises so much. The new cloud-based environment, Open RAN allows you to digitally transform: evolve your business models, reduce Opex, be more responsive to your customers, reap the benefits of 5G, and start paving the way to 6G.
But to realize this promise, Communications Service Providers (CSPs) must first meet the table-stakes of parity with traditional RAN systems. And, with rising energy costs, energy efficiency and total cost of ownership (TCO) is more important than ever.
Wind River and Intel have partnered to address these issues by optimizing Wind River Studio Cloud Platform to be able to run on a single core using 4th Gen Intel® Xeon® Processors.
Join this webinar to learn:
• How Wind River and Intel partnered to enable CSPs to run more revenue generating services by decreasing the number of cores needed for infrastructure.
• Why Wind River Studio is the leading software infrastructure of choice for Tier 1 CSPs moving to virtual and Open RAN.
• How Wind River can help you accelerate your virtual and Open RAN deployments.
Jeff Gowan, Product Line Marketing Manager, Wind River
Babak Sar-Ashki, Sr. Cloud Solutions Architect, Wind River
- Intel® Network Builders University
- Intel® Network Builders Newsletter
- Intel® Network Builders Ecosystem Webinars
- Intel® Network Builders Winners’ Circle Program
- Wind River Studio Product Overview PDF document 566 KB
- Wind River Innovative Features
- Wind River Completes Phase 1 Of Testing To Prove O-RAN O-Cloud Innovative Capabilities at Deutsche Telekom Labs
- Wind River Studio Operator Capabilities
- Wind River and Intel Collaboration