Intel® Network Builders Winners’ Circle
In keeping with Intel® Network Builders’ goal of accelerating network transformation and promoting innovation in the community, Intel is launching the Intel Network Builders Winners’ Circle program. This program is aimed at recognizing and awarding our networking and communications ecosystem partners that are leading the industry with flexible, optimized, and tested solutions.
Open to all Intel Network Builders ecosystem partners, the Intel Network Builders Winners’ Circle program will involve contests on a semiannual basis. The entries will be judged based on the below set of guidelines aligned and winners will be awarded with a comprehensive co-marketing and promotion benefit package with Intel including participation in relevant end-user events and programs.
Intel Network Builders Winners’ Circle Guidelines
Deadlines for engagement are as follow:
- January - May 2018 - Winners’ Circle opens for submissions
- May 30 - Last day for solution submission to your account owner representative
- June 1 – June 15 2018 - 1st Cycle – Winners’ Circle Solution Judging Period
- June 15 – July 1 2018 - 1st Cycle - Winners’ Circle Winners are notified under NDA
- July – December 2018 - 1st Cycle - Co-marketing Benefits development phase
- Oct 8 2018 - 1st Cycle - Winners’ Circle Award Ceremony at the Intel Network Builders Summit, in conjunction with the SDN NFV World Congress, Oct, The Hague, Netherlands
For more information about this engagement opportunity, guidelines, and process for submitting entries, please contact your Intel Network Builders Account alliance manager or account representative.