VSee is a telehealth company that was founded in 2008 and serves over 2000 clients including GE, Shell, Trinity, DaVita, McKesson, Optum and NASA Space Station. VSee allows you to deliver simple and smooth virtual care through its Telehealth applications. The company’s product gives you the best of both worlds—ready-built, yet flexible to your needs so you can minimize overheads and streamline high quality care.
Over the past 10 years VSee has developed over 250 points of configuration without coding, so you can quickly deploy and scale a warm and efficient online experience adapted for your patients, providers, and non-clinical staff.
VSee also offers an integrated omni-channel experience for video, voice, chat + medical exams and remote patient monitoring. It is the only telehealth platform that owns its own video engine, allowing it to natively support simultaneous streaming of video faces and medical peripherals (e.g. digital otoscopes, EKG, ultrasounds), remote PTZ control, and lossless screen sharing of medical images.
VSee’s workflows are highly configurable and have been set up for urgent care, ER diversion, telepsychiatry, specialist consults, concierge care, second opinions, group therapy, e-ICU, chronic care management and a range of other use cases. It offers scheduled and walk-in visits, asynchronous and web chat visits with video escalation, customizable intake, consent, online payments, shared patient queues, Uber-like load distribution, wellness device integration (FitBit, Bodytrace, etc.), ePrescription, and more.
For more information about VSee, visit https://vsee.com
VSee Clinic is an all-in-one comprehensive telehealth platform that allows you to efficiently deliver virtual care via video, phone, SMS, email, asynchronous consults, and medical device streaming.
> Remote Patient Monitoring Dashboard
Easily care for patients between visits in VSee Clinic. Monitor the patients with customized boards and alerts for the risk ranges you set.
> Admin Panel
Monitor call quality and patient satisfaction. Manage providers and schedules across multiple waiting rooms.
• Windows 7 or later
• 2GHz dual-core CPU for up to 3-way calls
• i5 or i7 CPU is recommended for group video calls
• VSee only works on Windows Surface tablets with full Windows OS..
• OS X 10.11 or later
•Known compatibility issues with OS X version. See https://help.vsee.com/kb/articles/apps-with-known-compatibility-issue-with-vsee-on-mac
Chrome OS and Linux
• VSee Clinic In-browser calling feature works with Chrome browsers.
• VSee Messenger is not available yet for this OS.
• iOS 11 or later
• iPad Air or newer
• iPad Mini 2nd generation or newer
• iPhone SE or newer
• Android 5.0 or later
• NEON compatible ARM processor or x86 processor
• Dual-core CPU
• Amazon Fire phone and tablets 2014 or later
• Google Pixel 2 or newer
• Samsung Galaxy S8 or newer
• Samsung Galaxy Note 8 or newer
• Chrome 83 or later - highly recommended. VSee Clinic works best on Chrome.
Android: "Desktop site" option must be turned off under the Chrome menu.
• Safari 13.1.2 or later
iOS: "REQUEST DESKTOP WEBSITE" must be turned off under iOS Settings -> Safari
• Microsoft Edge 83 or later
*** For older versions, the platform will provide the user the option to download and install the VSee app to start the call.
• Internet Explorer - ending support on Nov 30, 2020
• Firefox, Opera - temporarily not supported
• Webchat is supported on Android (Chrome) and iOS (Safari).