Nearby Computing helps Telcos & Enterprise customers unleash the potential of Edge Computing through Orchestration and Automation of MEC and 5G. The Nearby One is an orchestration platform that goes beyond market standards to manage all tiers of the network, from Cloud and Data Centre to Edge, from a single pane of glass. Using a cross-domain approach that is fully agnostic, it is able to manage hybrid networks at scale through domain-specific orchestration and comprehensive end-to-end orchestration. The solution covers all critical elements of deployment automation - from the initial Edge node provisioning to application on-boarding, to lifecycle management and QoS Assurance to SLA monitoring. We have been identified as one of the pioneers in edge computing by leading analysts, making NearbyOne, the most complete orchestration platform in the market now.
The NearbyOne is the most complete orchestration platform in the market.
It offers an end-to-end, cross-doman orchestration capabilities that is built for speed, performance and availability for your latency-sensitive, data-intensive and mission-critical applications.
The NearbyOne cover full lifecycle management of distributed systems, networks and applications encompassing all layers, from the Edge to the Cloud.
NearbyOne offers some unique capabilities that addresses all the areas of operations that take part in edge deployments: the infrastructure, the network, and the applications, working on top function-speciﬁc components. By creating an internal link between these usually separated areas, NearbyOne can perform sophisticated orchestration functions enabling a higher degree of performance and eﬃciency, integrating each component’s capabilities to deliver innovative services. The single pane of glass feature allows customers to rapidly provision, allocate resources, and fully manage the lifecycle of their edge nodes as a service.
- Etisalat selects the Lenovo+Nearby Computing 5G-in-a-box solution to provide Non-Public 5G Mobile Networks to its customers in UAE | 14 June, 2022
- Edge Infrastructure Orchestration and Management | Oct 28, 2021
- Composable Architectures for a Sustainable Edge | February 28, 2022
- High Density Deep Learning Application Orchestration with Nearby One and Intel Smart Edge Open | October 12, 2021
- Next Generation Central Office - Coverged Edge Architecture | June 23, 2021
- New Lenovo ThinkEdge450 Edge server enables 5G RAN and MEC Applications | December 8, 2021
- Nearby Computing Orchestratior Powers Large Scale MEC Services | June 19, 2020