The pandemic has inspired a new wave of cybercriminal activity, increasing all types of cyber-attacks including DDoS attacks. DDoS attack sophistication, volume and frequency have increased every year. Cybercriminals weave DDoS attacks as smokescreens for ransomware, malware and other techniques to target valuable customers. Effective cyber security has become a business imperative and a source of competitive advantage for data center, colocation and hosting providers.
Data center, colocation and hosting companies are prime targets for these increased attacks against their infrastructure and their tenants. In this webinar, A10 Networks will describe rising trends in cyber threats, provide an overview of their DDoS protection solution and explain how data center and hosting providers can use that solution to better protect themselves and their tenants.
The webinar will include:
• The Rise and evolution of DDoS threats
• Automated DDoS Defense – Detection and Mitigation
• Typical Data Center Use Case
• Monetizing Security Investment
- Terry Young, Director, Service Provider Product Marketing, A10 Networks
- Takahiro Mitsuhata, Director, Technical Marketing, A10 Networks