* Click on the video to see attachments pertaining to this webinar |
There is a wave of0 market and technology shifts affecting both broadcast and over the top (OTT) video service providers which is making a significant impact on their video production infrastructure. The growing number of devices used to consume video and the addition of ultra-high definition (UHD) has increased costs for broadcasters but doesn’t necessarily expand their viewership or deliver additional revenues. Therefore, providers are continuously seeking ways to enable cost efficiencies that allow them to stay connected with these consumer and technology challenges.
MediaKind is a global leader in media technology and services and provides end-to-end streaming and broadcast solutions for service providers, operators, content owners and broadcasters, to acquire and dynamically deliver high-quality live and on-demand content.
By combining 3rd generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors with Intel® Server GPU cards and MediaKind’s market leading media technology software solutions, broadcaster and OTT video providers have the performance and flexibility they need to manage a new video consumption landscape.
- Marine Sorin, Senior Product Manager, MediaKind
- MediaKind G8 Series PDF document 964 KB
- Aquilla Streaming Datasheet PDF document 531 KB
- Aquila Broadcast Datasheet PDF document 519 KB
- MediaKind Aquila Broadcast Solution Brochure PDF document 1 MB
- MediaKind Aquila Streaming Solutions Brochure PDF document 1 MB
- PDF of this webinar presentation PDF document 657 KB
- Transcript of this webinar presentation PDF document 197 KB