Engagement / Ecosystem Webinars / Unleashing Security Gateway Performance in Virtualized Environments
Unleashing Security Gateway Performance in Virtualized Environments
Jan 17 2023 | 62 mins
Network Security is a huge challenge for CSPs, MNOs, Cloud Providers & Enterprises. Hence, the 6WIND Virtual Security Gateway Router is the go-to solution for all 4G & 5G networks as it delivers high security and performance to cost effectively run their networks.
To prove the high performance, scalability and efficiency of its virtual security gateway, 6WIND recently did a lab test with Intel and the results were phenomenal! 6WIND vSecGW running on a dual 3rd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor COTS Server can easily achieve 400Gbps IMIX IPsec while delivering incredible efficiency to drive network sustainability.
In this webinar, you will learn how this combination of 6WIND & Intel can help CSPs & MNOs transform their networks and cost effectively replace existing proprietary network appliances to build more flexibility and higher efficiency in the Edge, RAN and Core.
Takeaways from this webinar:
- Disaggregation approach on COTS servers can address many challenges on the Edge Network
- High performance can be easily achieved with Software and not only with hardware
- Virtualization flexibility is adapted to Edge applications
- Karim Mchirki – VP Product Management, 6WIND
- Jyoti Kolhe, Segment Manager, Cloud Networking and Security, Intel
- Datasheet: 6WIND Virtual Security Gateway
- White Paper: 6WIND vSecGW - Fat IPsec VPN Tunnels on a Budget
- White Paper: 6WIND Proves the 5G Virtual Security Gateway Concept
- Intel® Network Builders University
- Intel® Network Builders Newsletter
- Intel® Network Builders Ecosystem Webinars
- Intel® Network Builders Winners’ Circle Program
- PDF of this webinar presentation PDF document 2MB
- Fact Sheet _ Intel’s Most Sustainable Data Center Processor
- Blog: 6WIND Virtual Cell Site Router enables efficient and optimized Open RAN deployments