Experience Network Transformation with the Intel® Xeon® D-2700 and D-1700 Processor Experience Kits
Explore how to develop and deploy a high-performance and optimized cloud native based solution across the network with the latest Intel platforms and open-source software innovation with Intel Experience Kits.
Realize cloud native deployment scenarios for Edge and Core network with Intel optimized, integrated, validated, and easy to deploy Reference System Architecture portfolio.
- Network and Cloud Edge Reference System Architectures Portfolio User ManualNEW!
- Network and Cloud Edge Container Bare Metal Reference System Architecture User GuideNEW!
- Network and Cloud Edge Reference System Architectures on a Single Server Quick Start GuideNEW!
- Network and Cloud Edge Reference System Architecture with FlexRAN™ Software – Setup on a Single Server Quick Start GuideNEW!
- Network and Cloud Edge Reference System Architectures Release Overview Solution BriefNEW!
- Container Bare Metal Reference Architecture Installation - Part 3 Training Video
- Container Bare Metal Reference Architecture Overview - Part 1 Training Video
- Container Bare Metal Reference Architecture Technology - Part 2 Training Video
- Container Bare Metal Reference Architecture Verification - Part 4 Training Video
- Container Bare Metal Reference Architecture Walk Through - Training Video
- Intel® Xeon® D Processor Technology - Training VideoNEW!
- Taylors Falls Reference Design for Intel® Xeon® D Processor in uCPE Solution Brief
Exceed the requirements with Intel platform innovation and accelerators combined with packet processing and Kubernetes software innovation for superior and deterministic application and network performance.
- Intel® AVX-512 – Accelerate Packet Processing Using Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 512 (Intel® AVX-512) Training Video
- Intel® AVX-512 - Instruction Set for Packet Processing Technology Guide
- Intel® AVX-512 - Packet Processing with Intel® AVX-512 Instruction Set Solution Brief
- Intel® AVX-512 - Writing Packet Processing Software with Intel® AVX-512 Instruction Set Technology Guide
- Intel® AVX-512 and Intel® QAT - Accelerate WireGuard Processing with Intel® Xeon® D-2700 Processor Technology GuideNEW!
- Open vSwitch - Optimized Deployment Benchmark Technology Guide
- Power Management – Enhanced Power Management for Low-Latency Workloads Technology Guide
- Power Management - Technology Overview Technology Guide
- Power Manager - Kubernetes Operator Technology Guide
AI and Automation
Offset the time-consuming and costly manpower requirements to manage scalable, distributed networks. Achieve more cloud-like efficiencies and assure customer experience with network observability and platform aware policies.
- AI Technologies – Unleash AI Innovation in Network Applications Solution Brief
- AI Technologies - Unleash AI Innovation in Network Applications Training Video
- Closed Loop Platform Automation - Power Savings Demo
- Closed Loop Platform Automation - Service Healing and Platform Resilience
- Closed Loop Platform Automation - System QoS Demo
- Enhanced Service Assurance - Intel Platform with OPNFV* Barometer Project
- Observability - Network Telemetry Reporting Solution Brief
- Platform Telemetry - Overview Training Video
Assure security across platform and networks infrastructure with Intel security technologies.
Additional Experience Kits
Explore the Container Experience Kits to address the challenges of adoption of commercial containers-networking and increase capabilities on configuration, manageability, performance and service assurance.
Stay ahead of your network transformational needs with the Network Transformation Experience Kits. Explore a library of best-practice architecture and guidelines that accelerate the virtualization of network infrastructure.