OpenNESS 20.03 Released
We are pleased to announce the 20.03 release of OpenNESS which brings several important enhancements to improve deployments of edge solutions and applications. Noteworthy changes in this release include support for performance enhancing features and expanded flexibility.
Intel® Network Builders University Launches New Four Part Series on Cybersecurity
Intel Network Builders University is excited to announce the addition of four new courses providing an overview of the important topic of cybersecurity. The topics covered in these courses include: basic concepts and components of cybersecurity, common scams and tactics, access control models, internet protocol and blockchain.
More about the Intel Network Builders University
There are more than 219 courses available across five languages (English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese & Korean), with new content released each month. The online portion of the university is available to Intel® Network Builders program members through a simple registration here and for the public here. Intel Network Builders University is one of three learning centers in Intel® Builders, which also includes the Intel® Data Center Builders University and Intel® AI Academy. Registrants have access to content in both learning centers.
Please take a look and after exploring the offerings, let us know what content you would like to see added to the university.
QCT Validated and Certified on Intel® Select Solutions for NFVI Forwarding Platform
The QuantaGrid D52BQ-2U is a validated and certified Intel® Select Solution for NFVI Forwarding Platform. The server and its pre-defined configuration can deliver high performance with the cost efficiency necessary for accelerating NFV deployment. Learn more in this solution brief.
CASwell CAR-3080 with ADVA Ensemble Connector
The CASwell CAR-3080, an Intel® Select Solution for uCPE with ADVA Ensemble Connector, is the ideal system for every CoSP, network operator or enterprise of almost all industry sectors who are looking for officially verified high performance with virtual network functionality on customer premises or on the network edge as it provides a winning combination of proven high-end hardware with the leading framework for network connectivity.
NEXCOM’S TCA 5170 with Intel® Xeon® D Processor and CentOS
Combining NEXCOM’s TCA 5170 with an optimized software stack, enables communication service providers to deliver agile service provisioning at the edge. The TCA 5170 is now a verified Intel® Select Solution for uCPE.
Inventec K888G4 NFVI Forwarding Platform Solution
Inventec Data Center Solutions (Inventec EBG), one of the key suppliers of world's leading server brands, hyper-scale data centers and server system integrators, announces its first 5G solution product based on 2U K888G4 server system, verified by Intel® Select Solution for NFVi Forwarding Platform (NFVI- FP), called K888G4 NFVI Forwarding Platform Solution.
Lenovo Intel® Select Solutions for NFVi Forwarding Platform
This Lenovo verified solution based on 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors exceeds the performance benchmarks required to address challenges emerging at the new network Edge.
Welcome to Our New Ecosystem Partners and End Users
With more than 300 ecosystem partners, the Intel® Network Builders program continues to grow! We welcome new ecosystem partner: 5x9 Networks.
To see all of our members, visit the Ecosystem Partners page, the Network Edge Ecosystem page, and the End User Members page on our website.
© 2020 Intel Corporation. All rights reserved. Intel and the Intel logo are trademarks of the Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. *Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
For our ecosystem's latest news, podcasts, webinars, blog posts, and more, visit Social Hub. Recent contributions from our community have included podcasts from Amdocs, Dell EMC, Intel, Lenovo, QCT, Robin and Silicom; and blog posts from Intel and Radisys.
Don't miss these recent webinars on the Intel® Network Builders webinar channel:
“Network-as-a-Service (NaaS): Transforming the Enterprise Network Services Marketplace,” with Ofer Farkash, Products and Solutions Marketing Manager at Amdocs on April 23 – Register Now
“Changing the Mobile Networks Economics with Parallel Wireless OpenRAN,” with Zahid Ghadialy, Sr. Director, Strategic Marketing; Amit Miron, Sr. Director, Product Management; and Jason Tiner, Sales Engineer at Parallel Wireless on April 21 – Register Now
“Lenovo’s Solutions Offer Customers the Edge,” with Priya Natarajan, Sr. Director, Global head of Telco GTM at Lenovo and Anand Gorti, Telco / NFV Solution Architect at Lenovo on April 8th – Register Now
“MEC Edge Computing Platforms Facilitate 5G Network Transformation,” with Julian Ye, Director of ADLINK Technology Network and Communication Business Center – Watch Now
“Securing Networks from Edge-to-Cloud,” with Vinod Sundarraj, Senior Director, Product Marketing, Cloud and MSSP at Fortinet – Watch Now
Join the Conversation on Twitter
Intel® Network Builders offers a variety of online options for you to reach out to fellow ecosystem members between events. Follow our new Twitter handle: @Intel5GNetworks on Twitter* or use the Intel Network Builders hashtag, #IntelBuilders. You can also follow industry leaders from Intel via their Twitter handles.
– Renu Navale, General Manager, Edge Computing and Ecosystem Enabling (ECEE), Network Platforms Group – @RenuNavale
– Dan Rodriguez, Vice President, Data Center Group, General Manager, Network Compute Division – @DanRod2000
– Jeni Panhorst, Vice President, Data Platforms Group General Manager, Network & Edge Platforms Division – @jeni_p
– Tony Dempsey, Intel Network Builders Ecosystem, Marketing & Operations Manager – @tonydempc
– Allyson Klein, Director of Marketing, Data Center Group – @TechAllyson
– Lisa Spelman, Vice President and General Manager, Intel Xeon Products and Data Center Marketing – @LisaSpelman
– Cristina Rodriguez, Vice President, Data Center Group and General Manager, Wireless Access Network Division – @CristinaR_5G
– Rajesh Gadiyar, Vice President, Network Platforms Group and General Manager Architecture & Systems Engineering – @rgadiyar
– Caroline Chan, Vice President, Network Platforms Group, and General Manager, Network Business Incubator Division – @CarolineChan5G
– Alex Quach, General Manager of Wireline and Wireless Core Networks Division – @QuachAlexander
– Lynn Comp, Vice President, Network Platforms Group, and General Manager, Visual Cloud Division – @comp_lynn
– Jim St. Leger, Technology Marketing Manager – @JimStLeger
– Brian Aherne, Senior Director of Network Platforms and Systems – @aherne_brian
– Bob Ghaffari, General Manager, Data Center / Network Platforms Group – @BobGhaffari
– Bryan Madden, Marketing Director – @maddsey