Intel® Network Builders University Announces Three New Management and Orchestration Courses
The Intel Network Builders University expanded its Management and Orchestration Program this month with three new courses covering containers and Kubernetes. For additional resources on these topics please visit the Container Experience Kits.
Container Bare Metal Reference Architecture (BMRA): An overview of Container Bare Metal Reference Architecture and the technologies and plug-ins available.
Topology Manager for Kubernetes: Summarizes Topology Manager for Kubernetes, its high level architecture and Non-Uniform Memory Access (NUMA) policies.
Multus Overview: Explores the container network interface of Multus, use cases and how it is deployed.
More about the Intel Network Builders University
There are more than 206 courses available across five languages (English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese & Korean), with new content released each month. The online portion of the university is available to Intel® Network Builders program members through a simple registration here and for the public here. Intel Network Builders University is one of three learning centers in Intel® Builders, which also includes the Intel® Data Center Builders University and Intel® AI Academy. Registrants have access to content in both learning centers.
Please take a look and after exploring the offerings, let us know what content you would like to see added to the university.
Welcome to Our New Ecosystem Partners and End Users
With more than 300 ecosystem partners, the Intel® Network Builders program continues to grow! We welcome new ecosystem partners: Aryaka Networks and Stordis GmbH. We also welcome new End User Member, Telekom Malaysia Berhad.
To see all of our members, visit the Ecosystem Partners page, the Network Edge Ecosystem page, and the End User Members page on our website.
© 2019 Intel Corporation. All rights reserved. Intel and the Intel logo are trademarks of the Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. *Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
For our ecosystem's latest news, podcasts, webinars, blog posts, and more, visit Social Hub. Recent contributions from our community have included podcasts from Anevia, Ateme, Beamr, Chaos Group, Gamestream, and Qwilt.
Don't miss these recent and upcoming webinars on the Intel® Network Builders webinar channel:
"One Core, One Radio, Every Generation - Bring Connectivity Anywhere with NIB®," with Jay Salkini, President and CEO at Tecore Networks on December 19 – Register Now
"DPI: The Key Technology for Application Performance Monitoring Solutions," with John Hallett, Sales Manager EMEA at ipoque GmbH, a Rohde & Schwarz Company on December 17 – Register Now
"Running I/O Intensive Workloads on Kubernetes with Cloudify Orchestration," with Nati Shalom, Founder and CTO at Cloudify and Petar Torre, Principal Engineer at Intel on December 11 – Register Now
"End-to-End uCPE Service Automation Made Easy," with Paul Marchione, Senior FAE at Enea and John Collins, VP Engineering at UBiqube on December 10 – Register Now
"Accelerating 5G with Disruptive User Plane on Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors," with Richard Hewitt, 5GC Architect at Metaswitch and Chandresh Ruparel, Segment Director, Wireless Core Infrastructure, Network Platforms Group, Data Center Group at Intel – Watch Now
"4G and 5G virtual RAN, from LAN to WAN," with Eran Bello, GM at ASOCS Inc. – Watch Now
"High Performance Cloud for the 5G Era," with Jason Elliott, Head of 5G Market Development at Nokia; Mike Moore, Regional Product Manager at Nokia; and Rory Browne, Platform Solution Architect at Intel – Watch Now
"When Open RAN Meets AI," with Arnaud Polster, VP Business Development at Accelleran and Trevor Moore, CTO at Accelleran – Watch Now
"How Cloud Native Core Network Helps Fulfill the Demands of 5G Services," with Seshadri Sathyanarayan, Sr. Director of Product Management at Affirmed – Watch Now
"Second-Generation SD-WAN," with Amir Zmora, CEO at flexiWAN; Karl Mörner, VP Product Management at Enea; and Bill McDonald, Segment Manager CPE/Edge at Intel – Watch Now
Join the Conversation on Twitter
Intel® Network Builders offers a variety of online options for you to reach out to fellow ecosystem members between events. Follow our new Twitter handle: @Intel5GNetworks on Twitter* or use the Intel Network Builders hashtag, #IntelBuilders. You can also follow industry leaders from Intel via their Twitter handles.
– Brian Aherne, Director Communications Infrastructure & General Manager Intel Shannon – @aherne_brian
– Caroline Chan, Vice President, Network Platforms Group, and General Manager, Network Business Incubator Division – @CarolineChan5G
– Lynn Comp, Vice President, Network Platforms Group, and General Manager, Visual Cloud Division – @comp_lynn
– Tony Dempsey, Intel Network Builders Ecosystem, Marketing & Operations Manager – @tonydempc
– Rajesh Gadiyar, Vice President, Network Platforms Group and General Manager Architecture & Systems Engineering – @rgadiyar
– Bob Ghaffari, General Manager, Data Center / Network Platforms Group – @BobGhaffari
– Allyson Klein, Director of Marketing, Data Center Group – @TechAllyson
– Bryan Madden, Director of Cross NCLG Marketing Program Office – @maddsey
– Dan McNamara, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Network and Custom Logic Group – @DanRMcNamara
– Renu Navale, Senior Director, Edge Services & Industry Enabling, Network Platforms Group – @RenuNavale
– Jeni Panhorst, Vice President, Strategic Planning & Program Management, General Manager Network Platforms Group – @jeni_p
– Alex Quach, General Manager of Wireline and Wireless Core Networks Division – @QuachAlexander
– Cristina Rodriguez, Vice President, Data Center Group and General Manager, Wireless Access Network Division – @CristinaR_5G