Intel® Network Builders Website Update
Security Update - Intel Security guidelines are requiring increased security protections for your password in order to access the Intel® Builders website. Starting January 30, 2020 you will be prompted to reset your password, within a grace period of 14 days, after which a password change will be required before log in.
Passwords will expire in 180 days cycle, aligning with Intel Security and governance requirements.
Intel® Network Builders University Announces New Course on Integrating 5G with an OpenNESS Edge Platform
Intel Network Builders University is expanding its OpenNESS program course offerings this month with the addition of Integrating 5G with an OpenNESS Edge Platform. This course explains how the Open Network Edge Services Software (OpenNESS) toolkit works when integrated with a 5G network.
Intel Network Builders University Launches New Intel Select Solution for Media Analytics Course
This addition to the Intel Select Solutions program details the technologies included with the Intel Select Solution for Media Analytics and the benefits gained by deploying on such a platform. In addition to walking through the acceleration technologies this course reviews some of the media analytics reference pipelines which are available today.
More about the Intel Network Builders University
There are more than 212 courses available across five languages (English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese & Korean), with new content released each month. The online portion of the university is available to Intel® Network Builders program members through a simple registration here and for the public here. Intel Network Builders University is one of three learning centers in Intel® Builders, which also includes the Intel® Data Center Builders University and Intel® AI Academy. Registrants have access to content in both learning centers.
Please take a look and after exploring the offerings, let us know what content you would like to see added to the university.
New Intel® Select Solution for NFVI Verified
ZTE has chosen to partner with Intel to verify its ZXCLOUD R5300 G4 as an Intel® Select Solution for NFVI. This lets users of ZXCLOUD R5300 G4 benefit from Intel's experience in the NFV market and get workload-optimized performance from the Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors. Learn more in this solution brief.
Welcome to Our New Ecosystem Partners and End Users
With more than 300 ecosystem partners, the Intel® Network Builders program continues to grow! We welcome new ecosystem partners: Ivory Consulting & Research and VizuaMatix.
To see all of our members, visit the Ecosystem Partners page, the Network Edge Ecosystem page, and the End User Members page on our website.
© 2020 Intel Corporation. All rights reserved. Intel and the Intel logo are trademarks of the Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. *Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
For our ecosystem's latest news, podcasts, webinars, blog posts, and more, visit Social Hub. Recent contributions from our community have included podcasts from ADVA & Dell, British Telecom (BT), Lenovo and Red Hat.
Don't miss these recent webinars on the Intel® Network Builders webinar channel:
"White Box Strategies for ISP Border Routers," with Kelly LeBlanc, VP of Marketing at 6WIND and Yann Rapaport, VP of Product Management at 6WIND on February 18 – Register Now
"Open Edge Cloud for Content Delivery," with Mark Fisher, VP Marketing and Business Development at Qwilt – Watch Now
"NFV is Winning!" with Prayson Pate, SVP Solutions Marketing and CTO Edge Cloud at ADVA – Watch Now
Join the Conversation on Twitter
Intel® Network Builders offers a variety of online options for you to reach out to fellow ecosystem members between events. Follow our new Twitter handle: @Intel5GNetworks on Twitter* or use the Intel Network Builders hashtag, #IntelBuilders. You can also follow industry leaders from Intel via their Twitter handles.
– Renu Navale, General Manager, Edge Computing and Ecosystem Enabling (ECEE), Network Platforms Group – @RenuNavale
– Dan Rodriguez, Vice President, Data Center Group, General Manager, Network Compute Division – @DanRod2000
– Jeni Panhorst, Vice President, Data Platforms Group General Manager, Network & Edge Platforms Division – @jeni_p
– Tony Dempsey, Intel Network Builders Ecosystem, Marketing & Operations Manager – @tonydempc
– Allyson Klein, Director of Marketing, Data Center Group – @TechAllyson
– Lisa Spelman, Vice President and General Manager, Intel Xeon Products and Data Center Marketing – @LisaSpelman
– Cristina Rodriguez, Vice President, Data Center Group and General Manager, Wireless Access Network Division – @CristinaR_5G
– Rajesh Gadiyar, Vice President, Network Platforms Group and General Manager Architecture & Systems Engineering – @rgadiyar
– Caroline Chan, Vice President, Network Platforms Group, and General Manager, Network Business Incubator Division – @CarolineChan5G
– Alex Quach, General Manager of Wireline and Wireless Core Networks Division – @QuachAlexander
– Lynn Comp, Vice President, Network Platforms Group, and General Manager, Visual Cloud Division – @comp_lynn
– Jim St. Leger, Technology Marketing Manager – @JimStLeger
– Brian Aherne, Senior Director of Network Platforms and Systems – @aherne_brian
– Bob Ghaffari, General Manager, Data Center / Network Platforms Group – @BobGhaffari
– Bryan Madden, Marketing Director – @maddsey